Telecommunications, Media & Technology (TMT)
Our dedicated Telecommunications, Media & Technology (TMT) practice is a multi-disciplinary group of lawyers with significant experience and in-depth expertise in the sector.
Our key areas of expertise include telecom, broadcasting & entertainment, fin-tech, data protection and privacy, and a host of other emerging technologies such as crypto and virtual currency, blockchain, OTT platforms, e-commerce, online gaming, IoT, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, health tech, AR/VR, digital maps, drones, robotics.
We offer regulatory and transactional advice to some of the largest telecom and software companies as well as technology players in India and the world. Our specialist lawyers allow us to provide industry-specific and tailored advice and work seamlessly with the other core practices of the Firm enabling us to provide practical and cutting-edge solutions to our clients.
- Recognised as Top 10 Influential TMT Lawyers defining Tech-Law landscape in India 2023.
- Recognised as ‘Distinguished Practitioner’ in the 2023/24 edition of Asialaw
- Ranked in 'The A-List' as India's Top Lawyers for the year 2021-22 by India Business Law Journal (IBLJ).
- Recognized as “Market leading lawyer” by Asia-Pacific’s Leading Lawyers in IT, Telecom & Media.
- Ranked in asialaw 2022-23 Rankings as a 'Distinguished Practitioner' for Technology & Telecommunications