Shivani graduated from Symbiosis Law School, Pune in 2008, and has over 16 years of experience in representing banks/financial institutions (domestic and foreign) in respect of restructuring, insolvency and finance matters.
She has extensive experience in distressed assets space including restructuring and insolvency, and acquisition of such assets. She has acted for Lenders (CoC and individual), Resolution Professionals, and Bidders in pre-IBC resolutions, CIRP process and liquidation process.
- Acting for the Committee of Creditors in the Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process (CIRP) of Reliance Capital Limited.
- Acting for the Resolution Professional in the Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process of Indo Global Soft Solutions.
- Acted for the Committee of Creditors in the corporate insolvency resolution process and in the implementation of the resolution plan of Uttam Galva Metallics Limited.
- Acted for banks/financial institutions (domestic and foreign) in respect of restructuring of several loan accounts under CDR and JLF, S4A, SDR and flexible structuring namely: Panduranga Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd., Gati Infrastructure Private Limited, Soma Enterprise Limited, MB Power Madhya Pradesh Limited etc.
- Advised IIFL Home Finance Limited and IIFL Finance Limited in revising its loan documents (both for its existing loans and new loans) and necessary customer communications to ensure compliance with the NPA guidelines of Reserve Bank of India.