In this fast-paced era of ever-evolving law and dynamic legal landscape taking place in the Competition Law Regime in India, it’s essential to stay ahead of the curve.
To keep our readers up to date with the law, Luthra and Luthra Law Offices India presents you with the July Edition of the monthly Competition Law Newsletter.
The Newsletter covers the following:
1. Supreme Court of India clarifies that ‘Coal India’ falls under the purview of Competition Act, 2002;
2. Competition Commission Of India (CCI) dismisses allegations against LG Electronics;
3. CCI dismisses allegations against SHUBHAM CONSUMER DURABLES PVT LTD;
4. CCI and Google move Supreme Court against Google’s NCLAT Android Order;
5. National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) dismisses Railways’ Appeal in Bid Rigging Case;
6. CCI issues Show Cause Notice to the parties on Air India LimitedVistara – TATA SIA Airlines Ltd. Merger Plan;
7. CCI imposes penalty on Bank of Baroda for failing to notify acquisition of IFLIC; and
8. Chairman, CCI is keen to expedite implementation of Amendments.
Contributing authors – G R Bhatia (Partner), Arjun Nihal Singh (Partner Designate), Manav Gupta (Associate), Sanyam Juneja (Associate), and Toshika Soni (Associate).