Management Labour & Employment
The Firm advises on all aspects of employment law including litigation, transactional and advisory matters, and represents clients before various courts and tribunals, ranging from basic domestic inquiries to cases before the Supreme Court of India.
We assist in the management of employment risks for a number of multinational companies across diverse sectors at all levels in addition to providing strategic, high-level advice on crucial employment-related and compliance issues, as well as day-to-day support for human resources departments and in-house counsel teams.
The Firm has also successfully conducted numerous human resource audits, analysed complaints pertaining to sexual harassment, and provided assistance in possible liabilities of the company in case of any employee-related dispute.
With a dedicated team of lawyers, the Firm has been assisting both domestic and international clients on issues ranging from retrenchment/ termination, closure and transfer of undertaking, and issues relating to the secondment and employment of expatriates.
- Anti-Corruption & Compliance
- Management Labour & Employment
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Recognized as ‘India Super 50 Lawyers' in the ALB list published by Asian Legal Business
- Recognized as a 'Top 20 Emerging Leaders for the Indian Legal market' in the inaugural RSG Consulting London's Emerging Leaders Report 2019, supported by Allen & Overy, London.