Anti-Corruption & Compliance
The Firm regularly advises clients on Indian anti-corruption laws as well as on the Indian implications of the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), 1977, and the U.K. Bribery Act, 2010.
The Firm represents companies and individuals in some of the biggest graft prosecutions in India and boasts of handling white-collar crime prosecutions which are on a rise in India.
In the area of white collar crimes, we have, in the past assisted clients on various issues including those emanating from allegations of fraud, bribery, embezzlement, misappropriation, money laundering and accounting irregularities, as well as provided assistance in formulating and implementing remedial and preventive mechanisms.
The Firm has been called upon to render assistance in a broad range of capacities including as investigators, transactional and policy advisors as well as legal representatives before authorities, tribunals and courts.
The advice provided by the Firm encompasses elements of company law, criminal law, anti-corruption laws, tax laws, sector-specific compliance guidelines as well as compliance requirements under specific procurement regulations.
- Anti-Corruption & Compliance
- Management Labour & Employment
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Recognized as ‘India Super 50 Lawyers' in the ALB list published by Asian Legal Business
- Recognized as a 'Top 20 Emerging Leaders for the Indian Legal market' in the inaugural RSG Consulting London's Emerging Leaders Report 2019, supported by Allen & Overy, London.